CARA Flannel Grey
Model is 5’7” and wearing a size 6.
THE FABRIC: Our best-selling flannel stretch is both elegant and comfortable.
CARE: All our fabrics may be hand washed or delicate cycle with cold water.
HOW TO CHOOSE : Our pants, skirts and dresses are true to size. However, if you are ordering for the first time, we recommend that you get in touch with us by email (email@example.com) or phone (212-216-9050) we will help you select the right size and fit for you. You may also refer to our size chart.
MADE WITH LOVE IN NEW YORK
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We use a secure payment processor and do not store credit card information.
- Orders ship Monday through Friday. No orders are processed on the weekend.
- Orders will process within 2 to 3 business days. Next day air and two days air are prioritized.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service at 212.216.9050 Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm EST.
- Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email confirmation that will include the tracking number.
- Items unavailable for shipment will be cancelled and the customer will be notified via email.
- Orders are subject to New York State sales tax 8.875%.
- Your order can be shipped to an address selected by you ( home, work, etc. never a PO Box). Delivery time depends on the type of delivery you select.
- Final sale items cannot be returned for exchange, credit or refunds.
U.S SHIPMENTS ONLY :
Avenue Montaigne ships UPS only to the United States at this time (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
- UPS Ground (2-5 business days*) in the Tri-State area (New York) > $12
- UPS Two Day delivery (Monday through Friday only*) > $25
- UPS Next Day delivery (Monday through Friday only*) > $35
* Depending on whether conditions and your location
Avenue Montaigne ships to all international destinations. For all international shipments, all applicable duties and taxes as determined by the destination's customs authority will appear at the checkout page and paid at the time of checkout.